Thanks Ana, o valueble to hear your thoughts

but occupation is the same case here, or statelessness, the kurds have no
state, no rights

I was always a hard core pacifist, my father was an East German army officer
and i was terrified of overflying war planes and I am absolute against war &
violence, post Hitler-Soviet schooled, and I am still very much a hard core
pacifist now, pro diplomatic, justice, women involvement in solutions,
education etc

but if we make exceptions like the palestinian one, and I agree their case is
very difficult
the same counts for Kurds which are victim to terrible oppression ?

if a women chooses to fight for an independet cause, not for an imperialistic
state (like israel maybe)
but to defend her very right to exist ?

i want to add 2 links, one is even american reporting, but good in this case

good link by women on women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcT8Q_6wtLo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcT8Q_6wtLo>

summary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwZGHivQSQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwZGHivQSQ>

thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, i would like to ask permission to
share this with another mailing list called female pressure, we are musicians
and media people, and discussing a solidarity campaign righ now

is it ok ?
thanks