From: "Peter James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 3:40 AM
Subject: [NetMeeting] Microphones

I have just started to use NetMeeting version 3.01, and so far it works
quite well.  But, with the following provisos.

1..The audio seems to be very "woolly" and imprecise.  Would this be down
to the quality or type of microphone I am using.  Can anyone recommend a
microphone that will give good results?

2.  I have great problems in reaching specific servers.  i.e.
"ils.demon.co.uk " is a server I can hardly ever connect to.  Is this usual?

3.  Is it possible to somehow "Filter out" the porn and sex sites using
something like an E mail filter such as those used on Eudora or Outlook
Express?
TIA
Peter James