Hi,
Never a dull moment with NetMeeting 3.01. For a few days now
I NM seems very instable on my system. And now I get a message:
NM cannot be started now because another program is using
conferencing features. Clicking on OK then NM "speeds" over my
screen but disappears also as quick as it came.
What have I running?  Only my MS Outlook from Off  2K.
Have I recently installed or added something that my cause the
trouble? Well, I start discovering discussion groups on the Internet.
Is that the reason. How can I check what socalled other program
is using conferencing features?

Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail)   Fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
gsm 06 28184122 (+SMS)          NetMeeting (+Webcam)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]