Hi Warren,

> Actually, the newest version Msmsgs 3, will allow you to call with audio
PC
> to PC and transfer files, without using Netmeeting, it has it own calling
> feature, no more need to encourage someone to download or update
Netmeeting,
> no worries about compatibility with NM 3 and NM2, it is easy enough for a
> grandmother to use.  However I have win98 and have no problems running
both
> programs up at the same time.

Same here - we haven't had any conflicts with the two running at the same
time either.

Regarding the new features of Msg3 - yes, very true, if you're not that
interested in file sharing and use of the whiteboard Msg3 is much easier to
set up and use. For multi-party conferencing with multi-point audio, file
sharing and use of the whiteboard, though, we'll still need NetMeeting, at
least for the time being.

Eric