Ok,
But what are conferencing features anyhow? Do you have examples?
When I do Ctrl/Alt/Delete I see a long list out there:
Camtry,Explorer,Creative Launcher,Mk9885,Winword,Realplay,
Avconcul, Xearth, Msmsgs,Rundll,Webc3lch,Winampa and even some
more. That's conferencing?

Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail)   Fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
gsm 06 28184122 (+SMS)          NetMeeting (+Webcam)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Lieko,

Try doing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and see what's running on your computer.
Especially if you're using Win98 or NT you get quite a good list of what's
happening on your computer. Try shutting down any conferencing programs you
see there and then try NM again.

Eric