> On 29 Jul 2015, at 17:09, Juergen Schoenwaelder
> <j.schoenwael...@jacobs-university.de> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 08:00:20AM -0700, Andy Bierman wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So why don't we make all the new YANG 1.1 statements like "action"
>> into extensions? This is just as good, right?  It seems like real keywords
>> are for feature you like, and extensions are for features you don't like.
>
> I guess we leave constructive communication here.

Actually, Andy has a point. We could have saved a massive amount of time by
leaving action as an extension. Balazs could have already written a draft about
it, and it could be used with YANG 1.0, too.

I really thought this wasn’t possible because of the non-binding character of
extensions.

Lada

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs