The Last Call for this document has completed with *no* responses, other than
Benoit's question regarding if it should be a BCP, which also had no responses,
other than my own wondering if YANG (and hence the guidelines) was stable
enough.

Lou and I discussed.  It is our opinion that, given the nature of this
document, the WG implicitly supports it already.  So, really, the only thing
that matters, is if there are any issues/concerns.  Since no issues/concerns
were raised, we choose to declare the Last Call successful.  As for promoting
it to a BCP, there appears to be no consensus to do so at this time.
Accordingly, as the document shepherd, I plan to send the shepherd write-up
(with these comments included) to the AD in the next few days.

Looking forwards, we've created a new GitHub repo called "guidelines-next"
(modeled after yang-next) to capture on-going comments/suggestions for future
updates to the document: https://github.com/netmod-wg/guidelines-next.

Kent (and Lou)