I was also encouraged to provide comments.  A couple (new?) minor ones...

Section 3.4:
- If a tree diagram is included for an augmented model, it SHOULD contain the
integrated of the augmented model.  I.e., use the pyang -f command to generate
the tree so that you can explicitly see the schema elements imported

Side comment: if a YANG module contains extension structures (like YANG-Data)
these should also be shown in the tree, but I understand why you might not want
to make that a requirement of this document.

Section 3.10: There should be a normative set of YANG validation tools which
are run on upload of an Internet draft.   Errors and warnings found later (and
perhaps through tools a user doesn't have) should not result in a module being
given an error designation.

Thanks,
Eric