----- Original Message -----
From: "joel jaeggli" <joe...@bogus.com>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 10:01 PM

Greetings,

We hope  the new year is a time to make great progess on outstanding
documents before preparation for the  London IETF begins in earnest.

This starts a two-week working group last call on:

 YANG Tree Diagrams
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams/

Please send email to the list indicating your support or concerns.

We are particularly interested in statements of the form:

  * I have reviewed this draft and found no issues.
  * I have reviewed this draft and found the following issues: ...

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs