I think we're going in circles here. We have one camp that wants to replace the current module with pre 09 and is unwilling to discuss compromise, and another camp that wants 08 published as is and has been waiting for the working group and authors to submit aversion to the IESG for publication based on the last call that completed in November.

The mail I sent that started this thread was sent with the hope of finding a compromise. As you and Martin seem uninterested in discussing a compromise, I not sure if it's worth pursuing this thread. If I have misread your mails, and you are open to compromise then we should continue this thread.

If not and there is no interest in finding a compromise in the working group and by the authors, I guess we're back to the plan of publishing 08 and looking forward to protests.


netmod mailing list

Reply via email to