Rob,

    My/our proposal doesn't seem to help unblock the current impasse,  as such I'll drop it and move on.

Thanks,

Lou

On 2/23/2018 9:52 AM, Robert Wilton wrote:
Hi Lou,

As per my public emails on this WG alias, and also private emails, you
must know that both Martin, I, and others have been trying (for many
weeks) to reach a compromise.

I don't think that it is that I am unwilling to compromise, but more
that I perceive that a different compromise solution is the right one.
I.e. we publish a single draft that contains the model that you want now
for pre NMDA solutions, and also a model that we think will work well in
the post NMDA world that all of the IETF YANG models are moving to.

Thanks,
Rob