Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:35:14 +0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Error 52 At CNN's Website

On 2000-02-14 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:23:05 -0800
   >David:
   >This is to let you and others know that Net-Tamer (beta 1.12
   >released on 11-26-99) will no longer browse CNN's website
   >(www.cnn.com). Any attempt to browse this site results in an error
   >52 posted to NT.ERR while Net-Tamer aborts the process just after
   >download and either before parsing begins or during parsing. Version

When I tried it with beta 1.12 just now (Mon  02-14-00 10:23 AM PST), I 
go the same results.  NT.ERR has the same "Error 52" message.  I can see 
that Net-Tamer downloads the page and starts parsing pass 1, but it 
definitely exits _prior_ to parsing pass 2.  It's an almost immediate 
exit, so maybe it doesn't really parse at all.  I'm doing this on a 
Zenith Z-Select 100 486DX33 with 12MB RAM running DRDOS 7.03.

Ronald Dailey

-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to