Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:26:05 -700
From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Sharespell


On nettamer I am using sharespell. I like the way it is automatically
called, every time I want to send email.
On my XT where I also wanted to use sharespell I found out that it does not
work. The spelling program somewhere seems to hang and only a three finger
boot will help. And believe me, that takes a lot of time on a XT :-(.
Does somebody know of a work around or another spell checker which I can use?


                              \\|||//                                                  
             
                              (o) (o)                                                  
             
==========================.oOO==( )==OOo.===============================               
                           
                    Constant Brouerius van Nidek                                       
     
                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                            
        
                          Bogor Indonesia                                        
------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Jakarta Building and Fumigation, web site sponsor of
            Living in Indonesia, A Site for Expatriates,  
                        http://www.expat.or.id
************************************************************************


Vegetarians eat vegetables, watch out for humanitarians!

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to