Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:53:33 -0800
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Sharespell


Sharespell should run fine on an XT -- assuming version 2.4 and below. 
Later version might also do well. However, I don't have personal 
experience with them. Check to make certain you have plenty of memory 
before Net-Tamer is loaded. Also make certain your dictionary file is 
not corrupted in some way. In my own experience, I've been able to run 
Sharespell in Net-Tamer when Net-Tamer reports it has as little as 
240k of DOS memory available.

                                 Walter Scott

Quoting Constant Brouerius van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 16 
Feb 2000 16:26:05 -700:

CB> On nettamer I am using sharespell. I like the way it is  automatically 
CB> called,  every time I want to send email. On my XT where I also wanted 
CB> to use sharespell I found out that it  does  not  work.  The  spelling 
CB> program  somewhere  seems  to  hang  and only a three finger boot will 
CB> help.

 
<><><> News & Views, 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, Are The Net <><><>

NTReader v0.18(P)/Beta in conjunction with Net-Tamer



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to