Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:59:47 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Sharespell


Hi Constant

 16/02/00 Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  NL>Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:26:05 -700 From: Constant Brouerius
  NL>van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Sharespell


  NL>On nettamer I am using sharespell. I like the way it is
  NL>automatically called, every time I want to send email. On my
  NL>XT where I also wanted to use sharespell I found out that it
  NL>does not work. The spelling program somewhere seems to hang
  NL>and only a three finger boot will help. And believe me, that
  NL>takes a lot of time on a XT :-(. Does somebody know of a work
  NL>around or another spell checker which I can use?

Try a colon i.e. : in front of your path and make sure you've got a
copy of sharespell in your NT working directory.

Selamat Pagi

jaygee


"NT with NTR - DOS alive in Win95"



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to