Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:01:55 -700
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Truly Od Error Message


Ray:

    This implies a typo in your CONFIG.SYS file. Load it into an 
ASCII text editor and correct the "SHELL=" line so that "/e4096" is
"/e:4096" ...

              Walter Scott

In Message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] had 
the following to say on Wed, 10 May 2000 19:19:09 -0500:

NL>How many of you have ever seen the following error message?
NL>
NL>"Error in the call to c:\command.com /e4096"
NL>
NL>I get this error when I try and shell out to dos, and I have not
NL>got the first idea as to what is causing this problem, let alone
NL>how to go about correcting it.

<><> News & Views, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, are the Net <><>

NTReader v0.25(O)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to