Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:45:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: riverwind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Truly Od Error Message
Hi Uncle Dave,
I am using PC-DOS 2000, and I have a pintium 2 machine. Thanks so
much for your tip on the shell setting in config.sys; I had an
identical setting in the autoexec.bat. Is there any way that
Nettamer can be loaded into high or upper memory? I am wanting to
run nettamer and wordperfect together, and I find that I haven't
enough memory. Might the shell settings help here?
Thanks so much in advance.
Bright Blessings,
Ray
RiverWind's Cyber Library
<a HREF="http://www.america.net/~rayj">
@
I am not worried about the pace of life.
Rather, it is that sudden stop at the end that bothers me.
Never knock on Death's door.
Just ring the bell, and run like hell; he really hates that.
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************