Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:17:53 +330
From: Jim Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Preliminary Evaluation of Net-Tamer Version 1.12.0
Hi Walter and listers,
I was looking at your comments regarding NT in general. One of them
caught my interest.
It was the question regarding the escape key and the ccmail.
I've also long wondered why we don't get something like,
"enter newsgroup or hit escape for list"
when trying to subscribe to a new NG.
It takes so bloody long to wait for that list to load. When you
already know what groups you want, let's say 4 or 5 of them,
this can be a real pain.
Well, just thought I'd jump in with this one. Has anyone else ever
wondered why this is the case for e-mail but not for newsgroups?
Cheers,
Jim Fidler
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************