Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 08:34:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: EDITGRP.EXE

Hi there, I got the file just fine using lynx, but there is a "?1" after
the .exe. all I did is back space out the "?1" and then I got the file, if
you want it, e-mail me off the lise, and I will send it back to you.

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:53:52 -0500
> From: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: EDITGRP.EXE
> 
> Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:17:56 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: EDITGRP.EXE
> 
> On 2000-07-15 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    >Nettamer is unable to download this file.  All I get inside the
>    >downloaded editgrp.exe is a HTML document that starts:
>    ><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>    ><html>
>    ><head>
>    ><title>tripod - welcome to tripod!</title>
>    ><script language="javascript">
> I get the same thing with Lynx.  I thought I could find the file by looking 
> at the java source code, but something is screwed up at freezack's site.
> Also on the page http://members.tripod.com/~freezack, there is a paragraph
> that doesn't make sense because a quote mark is missing in the HTML.
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to