Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:39:28 +0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDITGRP.EXE

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000 17:30:33 +0700 (JAVT), Eko Priono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
    wrote:

> Actually that was a valid HTML page sent with (also valid)
> "text/html" MIME type, but with an ".exe" extension. Tripod
> called it "interstitial page", it's sole purpose is to
> display their banner ads and commercial messages (you can't
> do that with an an exe or archive file).

> Get the actual file here:

>  http://members.tripod.com/~freezack/editgrp.exe?1

Clicking on it gets me to another intestitial page.  Eventually I get to:

Please click on
<s>http://members.tripod.com/~freezack/editgrp.exe?1?1?1?1?1?1
to download this file.

Every time I get an extra ?1 at the end.  I didn't try to see how many 
recursive levels I could get to.

Philip

---=====================================================================---
 Philip Chee:  Tasek Corporation Bhd,  P.O.Box 254,  30908 Ipoh,  MALAYSIA
  e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Voice:+60-5-545-1011  Fax:+60-5-547-3932
   Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
                  oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to