Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 05:48:17 -200
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDITGRP.EXE

Well, if that's so, and they insist on cookies; and so they are OUT.

Now, does someone have a copy of EDITGRP.EXE (best in its probably
original ZIPped package) ? Please mail a notice offlist (and I would
ask on the first answer to send it directly).

I would gladly set it up in the archive corner of my www place.

(I don't have it, never needed it; and suspected always that one could
use a binary editor as well - carefully - for the task to change the
entries in the parameter file.)

//  Heimo Claasen  //    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    //    Brussels 2000-07-21
The WebPage of ReRead - and much to read ==> http://www.inti.be/hammer




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to