Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:37:44 +700
From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: A Question or two:


         Hi Listers:  I have the latest release of NT, and when I save a
         file to drive C, and it is a base 64 or a uue file, it doesn't
         ask me whether I want to decode it or not. Is there a setting
         for that now, because someone said there was some new setting
         options, and I sure can't find them. How do you get to them,
         and does the Alt U work any more? I can't find how to get it to
         work, and it doesn't erase the .uue files or the .64 files or
         whatever they are. I can save the msgs though. This happened on
         the two latest versions that I downloaded, the one in March,
         and the one last month or so. And, does anyone else get wacky
         numbers when downloading email? There are an accurate number of
         msgs when the final sort and count comes, but when downloading,
         it is crazy. It puts in an extra number or two. This is just an
         observation, but this version doesn't seem as stable as some
         earlier ones. It seems quirky to me--unless it's me, and that's
         not impossible either! Thanks! If someone answered the numbers
         question before, please humor me with an answer again, because
         NT downloaded the email one day and it wasn't in my in-box, so
         I guess it is somewhere on my hard drive. I don't know, but I
         lost a bunch one day which p--ed me off!

Bonnie
Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to