Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 07:48:15 -0800
From: John Oram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket (was -  will someone remind me

Below is David Colston comment about selling a Nettamer PPP Socket.

David:

FYI: I have already received two emails expressing willingness to
purcahse the Nettamer PPP Socket.

I'll keep everyone posted.

John Oram

David Colston wrote:
> 
> While I might be willing to do a packet driver, I'd have to do a lot of
> research on how other programs expect packet drivers to function. I doubt
> that there is much of a market, but quien sabe?
> 
> David Colston
> 'Uncle Dave'
> *********************************************************************
> * You don't need a pentium to surf the net, find out why! Check out *
> * Net-Tamer at: http://www.nettamer.net/                            *
> *                Internet In A Thimble!                             *
> * Check out the alt.comp.shareware.nettamer usenet group or the     *
> * Net-Tamer list serve group.                                       *
> * Subscribe or Unsubscribe: Write [EMAIL PROTECTED] with   *
> * your request.                                                     *
> * New Net-Tamer support line number: (954) 341-4885                 *
> *********************************************************************
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to