Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 23:02:17 +600
From: "Thomas L. Burleigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: net.rc files

Heimo Claasen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > Thanks for your "rant", Philip. Thus dear Tom B. has fallen
 > into the Window$ trap full speed too; the worse so - if one
 > looks at the code - as it has been rotten *bad* HTML.

Just to prove I haven't totally abandoned Net-Tamer, here's a reply
using it! :-)  Seriously, my previous message was from NetScape.  I
got the original email there and replied to with without remember
how the html would come out here.

 > Could be even a Nettamer plug-in by Tom ? (<g>)

Given how dismal sales have been (they're non-existent), I'm not
sanguine about developing anything new.  But, if anyone's having
*major* problems with my shareware, I'll happily work with him or
her. :-)



       Thomas L. Burleigh 
       Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
                  NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
                  KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
                  NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
       http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to