Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:01:40 +600
From: "Thomas L. Burleigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: net.rc files

"Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 > Hello Tom,

Howdy! :-)

 > Their have been a few questions about your programs? Have you
 > taken them off of the web site or will you still offer to have
 > users register and recieve recent versions?

Nope, all my shareware is still available at my website.  I'm still
accepting sales, although I haven't had any in over two years!  (If
anyone out there is interesting in registering, please read the how
to in the .doc file(s).  I still even have my Kagi credit card
account open, AFAIK.)  The versions on my website are the most
recent ones.  Anyone who has previously registered can use them
without addition charge. :-)



       Thomas L. Burleigh 
       Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
                  NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
                  KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
                  NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
       http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to