Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:53:11 +0400
From: Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: tagline management suggestion

I agree with you on that. I still like the program, but sure wish he could
I agree with you. Sure wish Uncle dave would update the program more often.
On 2001-03-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    You are assuming things about the source code that have clearly not
    been done in the past four years = like adding relaible user driven
    upgrades.
    Example: the list compiled last year of Net-tamer's known bugs &
    requested enhancements from the registered and non-registered user.
    This info was  forwarded to David Colston by "Thomas L. Burleigh"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    the author of Net-Tamer Shareware Add-ons. Thomas spent a lot of
    time compiling the comments and the results of the latest beta
    version of Net-tamer speak volumes about the direction this
    application is heading.
    Above is one of the reasons why Walter Scott decided to stop
    contributing to this list.
    >From what I have seen the enhancements to Net-tamer have been
    driven by the author's latest programming interests & what is the
    latest fad on the internet. The results are more like someone
    tinkering with an old car and offering the rest of us a ride around
    the block...
    John Oram
    Sacramento, CA

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to