Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 16:21:08 +0400
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: nettamer and search engines problem



I tried using www.google.com and raging.com and on both pages nettamer
failed to announce an edit field into which I could type text for which to
search on the web.  I'm using the current version of nettamer and cannot
figure out which letter to type for either of those sites in order to land
on the edit field.  Has anybody successfully used any search engine on the
web where nettamer told you before you typed the letter of the field which
field was the edit field so you could have a clue as to which letter to type
when using a search page?

Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to