Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 00:26:31 +400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Have a question about using irc.

I wonder if he is on the list? I can't type that well, so maybe one day I
will sit down and type up something. Take care all.

On 2001-05-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 15:09:53 +0400
    I haven't used N-T for irc but perhaps would want to, maybe you
    should forward this to David and since he mentioned a while time
    back that he will be working again on N-T sometime soon perhaps
    this is an area that could be fixed.  It certainly doesn't sound
    practical to need to type that each and every time.
    Mark



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to