Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 23:01:38 -0400
From: "Jude DaShiell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Have a question about using irc.
No, I never mentioned autoexec.bat. nettamer has its own macro capability
and it's most apparent in log files. Perhaps a log file could be written to
connect a user to an irc server and channel then have that additional macro
put into that log file. That's if nettamer is all that's available. I have
never tried using a prompt command in autoexec.bat to reassign an empty
function key with this text then tried it out inside nettamer. In any case,
I'd not put anything like that in autoexec.bat anyway. I'd put it in
nettamer.bat though and also put another prompt statement to clear that key
assignment once nettamer had finished running. Let's see if I can remember
a little of my ansi.sys info. I think f3 is available in irc sessions. so
perhaps prompt $e[0;61="[/privmsg ";p might do it. though that ;p might not
be needed at the end of the prompt statement.
Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************