Date: 17 May 2001
From: Heimo Claasen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DNS numbers
Beautiful typo, Constant -
> ...I suddenly get the message the Nettamer cannot find my DNA ...
^
Sorry, but -
* I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem. *
Most probable reason: your ISP/NAP (net access provider) tweaked
something in its dial-up-/ppp-start protocol without telling you.
// Heimo Claasen // <hammer at revobild dot net> // Brussels 2001-05-17
The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read ==> http://www.revobild.net
ps, though: which N'T version ?
"XT 1.08" (or the "any PC" version of N't up to quite some higher
v.-numbers) had difficulties with "resolving reverse IP" numbers.
I think this has gone with 1.11+ or so, but I'm not sure; as there are
other problems with later (after 1.08) versions I do not use it too
often any more. -hc
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************