Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:23:03 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Browsers.
On 2001-06-13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:12:42 0000
>Hello Heimo and thank you for reply. Rather thought that was the
>case with colours on Lynx, and did spend lots of time trying. But
>with Lynx in Linux and in console mode it does come up in light
>print on a dark background which is comfortable for me. Only
>problem is that I have not ,as yet,got it configured to operate.
>Oddly enough Acrobat reader which is such a versatile and
>comprehensive programme refuses to have its colours changed and I
>am unable to tolerate it due to the glare. Must get this cataract
>fixed !. Regards, Harry. Harry Weston
>Net-Tamer V 1.10.1 - Registered
I know I'm asking this long after the discussion and I have lost your
original message. With regard to Lynx colors, did you try altering the
color values in LYNX.CFG (or whatever config file you have defined)?
There are seven colors defined there. I must admit I only just now
tried playing with them. Also, I'm using a Doug Kaufmann 386 version of
DOSLynx. It may be that the version you have doesn't support this
"colors" section because it wasn't compiled with "SVr4 curses or slang"
as mentioned in the comment in the configuration file(s) in my version.
Ronald Dailey
--
RCD
Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************