Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:36:47 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Browsers.


Hi All

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:34:02 -0500 at 3.34pm Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  NL>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:12:42 0000 From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  NL>Subject: Re: Browsers.

  NL>Hello Heimo and thank you for reply. Rather thought that was the case
  NL>with colours on Lynx, and did spend lots of time trying. But with Lynx
  NL>in Linux and in console mode it does come up in light print on a dark
  NL>background which is comfortable for me. Only problem is that I have
  NL>not ,as yet,got it configured to operate. Oddly enough Acrobat reader
  NL>which is such a versatile and comprehensive programme refuses to have
  NL>its colours changed and I am unable to tolerate it due to the glare.
  NL>Must get this cataract fixed !. Regards, Harry. Harry Weston

I read somewhere recently that pending US legislation will make it
mandatory for all US based website pages to be available in "high
contrast" format for increased user accessibility. I'm not sure what
such a page is technically - anyone know?

Regards

jaygee




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to