Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:02:31 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: jude?

On 2001-08-14 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:07:42 +0400
   >Don't look for a ^Z between messages.  There may be one at the very
   >end of a file, but each message ends with a line containing only a
   >period (.)  In a Nettamer DLU file, each mail message starts with
   >+OK and newsgroup messages start with 220.

For what it may be worth, I've noticed that the last character in a 
sorted DLU file is always a hex 7F.  There is no Ctrl-Z, even at the end 
of the file.  I've looked at a DLU file _before_ sorting and then 
_after_ sorting, I am sure that Net-Tamer _adds_ the 7F character to the 
end of the _sorted_ file.  I don't know why Uncle Dave uses that 
character but that's the way it is.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to