Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:06:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: What version?

Shoot me your number again, and I will give you a call on saturday, how
about that?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:48:48 -0500
> From: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: What version?
> 
> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:24:06 -0700
> From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: What version?
> 
> On 2001-09-26 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>  
> See quote below this reply.  If this is happening due to a screen 
> reader, you may have to shut down in MSDOS mode in order to get rid of 
> the problem.  You obviously can't "click" on a menu selection in 
> Net-Tamer and if the screen reader isn't telling you where you are in 
> the menu, that's no help at all.
> 
>    >Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:21:32 -400
>    >I am using it under a dos box now, but when you pull up the menues,
>    >it says click on what you want, that is why I am asking. I use it
>    >in a dos box, or just shut down the computer in dos mode.
> 
> Ronald Dailey
> 
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to