> Am 02.03.2018 um 16:03 schrieb Richard Barbrook
> <rich...@imaginaryfutures.net>:
>

> We did warn you that Deleuze and Guattari were the class enemy!
>
> Richard

Hi Richard,

Whoa, bold one-line-claims thrown into the silence of a snowy Friday afternoon!
 Nice attitude :) But….

It’s no big deal to know how Foucault kickstarted postmodern
Left-Nietzscheanism, and that Gudrun Ensslin initially run a little Nazi
publishing house.

But could you elaborate on this one please?
(And don’t tell me you believe in 'the other side of reason' =
anti-intellectualism = right-wing. That formula is so uninformed and ableist…
I want to hear better arguments.)

Cheers N