Dear Callum & Co

Point taken and full understanding.
Personally though I happily lunch with people with or without embrace. The
former does not require the latter.
And when digging into the human mind, Nick Land sees further and deeper
than almost anybody. It is what he sees and not how he values it (if he
really does at all, accelerationism at least started as a truly ironic
politico-philocophical movement) that interests me. It is by reading your
opponent in detail, not by imitating your idols, that you become a better
thinker. And I am a Hegelian more than anything else.
Or your opponent convinces you that you're wrong, then so be it. That is of
course the whole point with discourse.
Again, thanks for the links and connections. I will be happy to update
myself, and whoever else here who is interested, on the status of
accelerationism into the 2020s.

Warmest greetings
Alexander Bard