Here are some digiscoped clips I took in Sept 07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVXdVooAeQ&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQOGPtAfmr0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASqg7OHBSw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6qyvsBnrI&NR=1

I'm pretty sure in the first clip, the first two objects are birds (the
close one even looks like a duck/loon-type) and the third, beginning at the
upper left quadrat of the moon and moving down and right, appears to be a
bat based on flight style. I've viewed these on a projected screen which
makes it easier to interpret (maybe). In the other three clips I'm pretty
confident the objects are birds.

These were taken through a Leica Televid APO 77mm scope, with a Nikon
Coolpix 4500 camera.

Good Moon Watching!

David
David A. La Puma, Ph.D.
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, & Natural Resources

Online Teaching Portfolio:
http://www.woodcreeper.com/teaching

Lockwood lab:
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~jlockwoo