Hi all,
Good discussion. I'll chime in further later on about the winds and
migration - much to say about that. . .but on a more proximal note, an
interesting assortment of calls from vocal migrants moving tonight in
NYC including Hermit Thrush (4), Brown Creeper (2), Red-breasted
Nuthatch (2), White-throated Sparrow (8), and Song Sparrow (5) among
others.  Not huge numbers (44 calls in the last 1.5 hours), but
decent.

Best,
Andrew