I'm sorry about that Kyle.... I can't imagine how would be to drive on
snow... I'm still tring to learn how to drive in dry pavement!
Be safe
Javier

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Heck no!!! You ppl living north of I-10 are insane! I can't wait to get
> back home! (or atleast out of cleveland)
>
> -Kyle
>
>
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Kyle K.K. <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> I was going all of 3 mph. No damage to me or the bike (yay for the
>> giant crashbar.) 90 degree corners on snow SUUUUUUUCK.
>>
>> Anyone else riding in snow?
>>
>> -Kyle
>>
>>
>>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to