It's my birthday and I'm riding to a vintage rally with my bike. Forecast 
calls for 90% chance of rain with 30 MPH winds and possible hail storms this 
afternoon. I'll take pictures.  Don't you have a tire studder in your shop 
Kyle??? *snicker* HotrodMamma
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kyle K.K." <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:48 AM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] went down today


>
> I was going all of 3 mph. No damage to me or the bike (yay for the
> giant crashbar.) 90 degree corners on snow SUUUUUUUCK.
>
> Anyone else riding in snow?
>
> -Kyle
>
> >
> 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to