You talk about snow and ice, Try driving on tthe wonderful Chicago roads in the snow. There is constant road work and new pot holes appearing every day from the plow drivers not knowing what they are doing. So take the bad road conditions and then put snow on it and that is what I dealt with for 15 years. I am so glad I live south of I-10 now. In sunny Florida.
Jeff Rumer (Magilla) --- On Sat, 3/21/09, jeff scott <[email protected]> wrote: From: jeff scott <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: went down today To: [email protected] Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 7:46 PM SNOW? thats a bad word! i hate snow, c'mon spring & summer Have a great day ~ J. Scott From: Kyle K.K. <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:48:48 PM Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] went down today I was going all of 3 mph. No damage to me or the bike (yay for the giant crashbar.) 90 degree corners on snow SUUUUUUUCK. Anyone else riding in snow? -Kyle --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
