Huston warm!?  100*F+ and 98% humidity is not warm it is insufferable, it is 
anti-life, unfit for human habitation.  Only the mildewed live there... UGH!  
That goes for the whole of the Slew(Gulf)of Mexico.


--- On Sat, 3/21/09, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: went down today
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 4:19 PM
> I wish more ppl felt the way you do about Houston. It's
> getting way too
> crowded. We may not have to worry about riding in snow, but
> we do have to
> worry about riding on a freeway with far more cars than the
> designers ever
> intended on it. The whole time I'm riding I'm just
> looking from car to car
> wondering which one is going to try and kill me next. But
> atleast it's warm
> and there's not much of this freaky white stuff falling
> out of the sky and
> freezing to everything.
> 
> -Kyle
> 
> 
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Mark Hasslinger
> <[email protected]>wrote:
> 
> >
> >
> > your comment on I-10 reminds me of my living in Los
> Angeles, they general
> > comment was: Is there life east of Supulvada... It was
> a very apropos,
> > defining the congestion and unlivability east of
> Supulvada and by the way
> > I-10 goes right into Santa Monica, so I also
> understand being north of it,
> > except in Huston which is unlivable under any
> circumstances.
> >
> >
> > --- On Sat, 3/21/09, Kyle Munz
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
> > > Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: went down today
> > > To: [email protected]
> > > Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 11:56 AM
> > > Heck no!!! You ppl living north of I-10 are
> insane! I
> > > can't wait to get back
> > > home! (or atleast out of cleveland)
> > >
> > > -Kyle
> > >
> > > On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Kyle K.K.
> > > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > > I was going all of 3 mph. No damage to me or
> the bike
> > > (yay for the
> > > > giant crashbar.) 90 degree corners on snow
> SUUUUUUUCK.
> > > >
> > > > Anyone else riding in snow?
> > > >
> > > > -Kyle
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> 
> 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to