No thanks. I like the V4 engine, but I think I'll stick with my NH ;) -Kyle
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Bassam Khalil <[email protected]>wrote: > Kyle, > > > > This was just listed. Its more affordable. > http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/1855619277.html > > > > > > *From:* [email protected] [mailto: > [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Kyle Munz > *Sent:* Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:18 PM > > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Mopar Joes bike and Mopar pics > > > > I would love a 650 Turbo, but could never live with myself if I damaged a > bike that pretty in any way. I also don't have $9000 to throw at 27 yr old > bike. Very very clean though. I wonder why it was never ridden? > > -Kyle > > On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Bassam Khalil <[email protected]> > wrote: > > I ran across this company in St. Louis that has this amazing bike if > you have the money. > http://www.classicmotorcyclecompany.com/1983HondaCX650Turbo410.html > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Graham Rogers > Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:24 PM > To: [email protected] > > Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Mopar Joes bike and Mopar pics > > You're going to get a ton of volunteers to store them for you now Joe, > Graham > > On Jul 21, 2010, at 3:14 PM, MOPARJOE wrote: > > > Hi Kim, > > > > Thanks! yes, it's a real Superbird. It's a 440-6PK 4spd, survivor car > > (original paint and all). The Dayotna is a 440 auto, and the > > Challenger R/T convert is original 383 R/T, but now has 440-6PK. I've > > been collecting since I was 14, and have about 30 cars (if you count > > the 8 demo-derby Chryslers). Many are projects, and about 1/2 of them > > run and drive. I only have 9 that I can get into, and drive to a car > > show. > > > > As for the bikes...they are an addictive collection, but there are > > many that don't get ridden, and haven't been ridden in years. The > > problem with that, is I'm sure they don't run any more, and will need > > work just to make them rideable again. My main problem is storage > > space. I spend a ton of money on storage, and I don't get there very > > often any more; especially since we had the house fire. Joe > > > > > > > > > >> Hey Joe...nice collection! If you take the redneck version of your > >> collection > >> you have mine...LOL! 1970 Superbee, (2) 1969 GTO's, 1972 GTX, 1969 > >> Grand Prix, > >> 1973 custom Charger 400 and a bunch more. That Superbird is hot, > >> hot, hot. I > >> presume it's not a knock-off. Hotrodmamma. > > > >> Looks like the pics made it, but are on a different post. Oh well, > >> I tried. Joe > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > > To post to this group, send email to > > [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers > > [email protected]. > > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ > > group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
