Hi Kim,

I also replied to your other post, but changed the post heading to:

 "I think this guy has more NH's than Graham (w/ bikes/cars for sale
list)" by MOPARJOE

So, what year are your 440 engines? What cars (if any) are they
planned for? I started collecting cars and parts at age 14 (had 3 cars
before I had a licence). I put my first 440 in a car at age 15. Never
got married till a few years ago,a nd pretty much spent most of my
life and income buying cars and parts, and increasing the quality, and
quantity of my collection (cars and parts). I traveled the country
since I was 18 (now 46) buying cars and parts. I would just keep
selling off the "lesser cars and parts, when I could replace them w/
better stuff, but mostly I just kept buying....The fire has wiped us
out, and allthough I have a lot of "toys" left, they don't pay the
bills, or put food on the table.

Check out the other post (above info for link) to see what cars and
bikes I am selling right now.  Joe




> It's always nice to hear from another collector. Those are great cars. I 
> started
> collecting at 28 and have about 42 vehicles and 13 or more bikes. I'm like
> you...lots of parts..327's, 440's, 383's, whole parts cars and so on. I'm 
> lucky
> to have a 5,000 s.f. shop to store them in or I'd be paying BIG storage bills
> too.  When did the fire happen?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to