I thought you were, and I thought I was too..  But I meant it to say 
"KLUTZ-SLIP".

Gene
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kyle Munz 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Clutch


  I thought I was being funny. It seems I was wrong ;)

  On Tuesday, July 27, 2010, Gene Henry <[email protected]> wrote:
  >
  >
  >
  >
  >
  >
  >
  >
  > That would be a code KLUTZL-SLAP on my code
  > display.
  >
  > GH
  >
  >   ----- Original Message -----
  >   From:
  >   Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
  >
  >   To: [email protected]
  >
  >   Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 2:01
  > PM
  >   Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers]
  >   Clutch
  >
  > The 'Clutch' light on the dashboard illuminates ;)
  > -Kyle
  >
  >
  >   On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM, <[email protected]>
  >   wrote:
  >
  >
  >     How would one know if the clutch is going on your
  >     bike?
  >
  > Chris
  >     --
  > You received this message because you are
  >     subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  > To
  >     post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  > To unsubscribe from
  >     this group, send email to [email protected].
  > For more
  >     options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
  >
  >   --
  > You received this message because you are subscribed to the
  >   Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  > To post to this group,
  >   send email to [email protected].
  > To unsubscribe from this
  >   group, send email to [email protected].
  > For
  >   more options, visit this group at
  >   http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
  >
  >
  >
  >
  > --
  > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  > For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
  >

  -- 

  -Kyle

  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to