Olive...... as in extra virgin?  I once knew a girl named Virginia.  We called 
her Virgin for short........ but not for long!
She was pretty good at high temp, too.............. I was told.............. 
don't know about her raw state..........

Ah, spring, when a young man's fancy turns to the young girl's 
fannies............

 
----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 4:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sunshine and new oil


  olive might be better in the raw state... But canola is much better at high 
temp


  -----Original Message-----
  Date: Monday, March 14, 2011 5:44:43 pm
  To: [email protected]
  From: "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]>
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sunshine and new oil

  LOL! I thought the same but I didn't say it.
  Javier.

  On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:

  > Oh no!!!!! An oil thread!!!
  >
  > -Kyle
  >
  >
  > On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
  >
  >> *I usually drain my oil at the beginning of a new riding season, and this
  >> year was no different. We are having a nice sunny day today with highs in
  >> the mid 50s, so since Monday is my day off I decided to get everything out
  >> and get the oil changed.*
  >> ***
  >> *
  >> *Warmed her up a bit before dropping the oil and then pulled it back into
  >> the garage and got her all drained and a new filter installed. Before long 
I
  >> was replacing the old oil with 4 liters of fresh Shell Rotella-T 5W-40
  >> Synthetic oil. Why does it feel SO GOOD to put new motor oil into a
  >> crankcase? :) *
  >> *
  >> *
  >> *Afterward I took a short ride down the street a mile or so just to get
  >> things warmed up and circulated. *
  >> *
  >> *
  >> *Springtime here we 

  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to