Can't find Rotella T 5w-40 around here so I use regular 15W-40 Rotella T .... oh no, what have I done/started!

On Mar 14, 2011, at 5:08 PM, Paul wrote:

I usually drain my oil at the beginning of a new riding season, and this year was no different. We are having a nice sunny day today with highs in the mid 50s, so since Monday is my day off I decided to get everything out and get the oil changed.

Warmed her up a bit before dropping the oil and then pulled it back into the garage and got her all drained and a new filter installed. Before long I was replacing the old oil with 4 liters of fresh Shell Rotella-T 5W-40 Synthetic oil. Why does it feel SO GOOD to put new motor oil into a crankcase? :)

Afterward I took a short ride down the street a mile or so just to get things warmed up and circulated.

Springtime here we come!! :)

Paul

--

Paul LeBoutillier



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to