I'm afraid I'll have to moderate you ;)

-Kyle


On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:

> *I know! And I even mentioned the brand and viscosity!! Do you think we'll
> survive? [?]*
> *
> *
> *Paul
> *
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Oh no!!!!! An oil thread!!!
>>
>> -Kyle
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> *I usually drain my oil at the beginning of a new riding season, and
>>> this year was no different. We are having a nice sunny day today with highs
>>> in the mid 50s, so since Monday is my day off I decided to get everything
>>> out and get the oil changed.*
>>> ***
>>> *
>>> *Warmed her up a bit before dropping the oil and then pulled it back
>>> into the garage and got her all drained and a new filter installed. Before
>>> long I was replacing the old oil with 4 liters of fresh Shell Rotella-T
>>> 5W-40 Synthetic oil. Why does it feel SO GOOD to put new motor oil into a
>>> crankcase? :) *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Afterward I took a short ride down the street a mile or so just to get
>>> things warmed up and circulated. *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Springtime here we come!! :)*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Paul*
>>>
>>> --
>>> *
>>>
>>> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout> 
>>> <http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>>
>>>  --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>>
>>
>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *
>
> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout> 
> <http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
> *
> *
> *
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

<<333.png>>

Reply via email to