No need to warp your mind with all the choices available or the
relative merits of each. Your bike doesn't need anything exotic.
Shell Rotella T (not T5 or T6) 15W40 is good, old-fashioned motor oil
and meets all the right specs.

It's cheap.  You can buy it by gallon and it's available just about
anywhere (Walmart, Autozone, etc.).

Change it every 3K and you're good to go.



On Apr 14, 2:31 pm, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>   Hi, I bought a 1986 Honda Nighthawk 450.    I am going to change the oil.
> Should I use Motorcycle oil, Standard car oil, or Synthetic motorcycle oil,
> or synthetic car oil,?    The bike has 15000 miles on it and it runs well.
> Thank you for your help.             Fred

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to