Motorcycle oil, or shell rotella T. Dino or synthetic is your preference. No 
car oil you'll ruin your clutch.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:31:10 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Oil

  Hi, I bought a 1986 Honda Nighthawk 450.    I am going to change the oil. 
Should I use Motorcycle oil, Standard car oil, or Synthetic motorcycle oil, 
or synthetic car oil,?    The bike has 15000 miles on it and it runs well. 
Thank you for your help.             Fred

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nighthawk_lovers/-/A971gRJPD5kJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to